Do you know a young person up to 29 years of age making their mark or providing a valuable community contribution? If so, why not show your appreciation by nominating them into the Queensland Young Achiever Awards.
Nominations are being sought throughout Queensland in the following categories:
• LGIAsuper Community Volunteer Award
• The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
• iFly Online Achievement Award
• BB Print Regional Achiever Award
• Kennelly Constructions Aboriginal Achievement Award
• First National Real Estate Leadership Award
• WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
• The University of Queensland Create Change Award
Finalists will be presented and Winners announced at an Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday May 4 2018, at Royal on the Park Brisbane. All nominees who are able to attend the Awards Dinner will be presented on stage with a framed certificate in recognition of their achievements.
Category winners will each receive $2,000 courtesy of Auswide Bank and a magnificent trophy. One of the eight category winners will be chosen as the Queensland Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $2,000 from Auswide Bank and a State trophy.
To find out more “Like” the awards on Facebook or join in the conversation on Twitter, #QLDYAA
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/qldyaa and click ‘Nominate Now.’
Nominations close Friday December 15, 2017. For assistance please feel free to contact the Awards Office on 1300 055 096 or email email@example.com